Join now

Searching new tenant for 2 person shared appartmen (Zurich)

As I decided to move in with my boyfried I am now looking to sublease my wonderful WG-room in a 2-room shared appartment in Zurich Altstetten, from mid June.

Our appartment is very well connected to the city and nature. In 10 minutes you are at HBF and there are also two Tram-lines that give you high flexibility. The beautiful Werdinsel is not far Protected content by bike) to enjoy summer outside. Also groceryshops are nearby and there are Coop Pronto and Migrolino at Altstetten Bahnhof open on Sundays as well. I really enjoyed living there :)!

The room is ca. 14sqm and very bright. Our big living room with an open kitchen (with dish washer) is completely fitted with wodden floor and we have a very sunny balcony. The bathroom also has a window and is very modern. In the basement there is a storage room where you can put things you don't need daily.
Your flatmate Theodora is 27 years old, open-minded and friendly. We also cooked together sometimes or went for a hike, however one can have privacy if needed. You can simply take an appointment and come visit our place.

Zurich Forum