Join now

UPDATE - Estate Sale at the Chateau de Barbereche (Zurich)

Dear Fellow Expats - We met some extremely nice people this past weekend at the sale, and they got some really good deals. However, we have ALOT of wonderful things left. We are going to continue the sale through this coming Sunday. If you would like to come during the week, please call me at 026/ Protected content let me know approximately when you would like to come. Everyone is welcome on Saturday and Sunday, the 15th and 16th, from 10AM until 4PM.

I think my prior descriptions may have discouraged some of you from taking advantage of this opportunity so let me spell out some specifics.

These are just some of the many items for sale:

Over Protected content (mostly recent releases/series) starting at 4 sfr. per movie or 3 for 10 sfr.
Hundreds of popular titles in English language books starting at 2 sfr. or 3 for 5 sfr.
Baccarat crystal dishes starting at 50 sfr.
Versace vases (the big ones) starting at Protected content .
Oriental rugs (hand-made Iranian silk) starting around 1,000 sfr. (much larger wool Orientals starting just slightly higher)
Solid cherrywood bedroom furniture starting at Protected content .
Lots of mostly Swiss-made antiques from the Protected content - Protected content starting at 2,000 for lovely Louis XV chests.
Art, art, art - Exact copies of Monet's, Manet's, Van Gogh's etc. starting at Protected content .
Original paintings on offer as well.
Italian iron and crystal and bronze and crystal chandeliers starting at Protected content .

Many of these would make FABULOUS Christmas presents or just great additions to any home. We have always purchased quality items for this home, but I don't believe in moving things 6,000 miles just to put them in storage, so I'd like to see them go to people who appreciate them.

We are happy to negotiate on price, particularly if you would like to purchase multiple items.

Really, this is the opportunity of a lifetime! So come by on the 15th and 16th (the Chateau de Barbereche is very close to Fribourg and only about 20 minutes from Bern - we are about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs by car from Zurich, but it will be well worth the trip!) OR give me a call Protected content and we'll arrange another time for you to visit.

All the best, hope to see you at our sale

Rachel Fefer

PS - If you are interested in particular items (rugs, crystal, chandeliers, etc.), please contact me and I can send you photos.