Living in Brussels | from USA
"I loved moving to Brussels. But after a while I felt homesick. On InterNations I met a bunch of people from the US. That helped a lot."
Living in Brussels | from Italy
"You can really get lost in the "capital of Europe" - InterNations helped me to get settled and to make a lot of expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Brussels
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brussels expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brussels
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Brussels
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Brussels! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Brussels? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Brussels will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brussels. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Brussels
Indian Expats in Brussels share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Brussels exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital Of Europe".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brussels’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Brussels.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brussels to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Brussels at our Events
Our community in Brussels is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Brian Dunhill and Eric Vanderdonck, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brussels’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Brussels as well as Indians in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Brussels!