Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Prague
Bienvenue to all French in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Prague FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
French Expats in Prague Posted:
Hi Matias, I don t know exactly about kitesurfing but I am doing windsurfing and in Czech republ...
I would say that when you are living in a city like Prague you can get one week with two or three i...
Hello Heather I usually run in weekends, but mornings could also do for me. Where do you usually r...
HI everyone Is anyone interested to see Fritz Kalkbrenner at Roxy on Friday? Could be fun! xx ...
Hello John, If nothing to do, don t hesitate to have a look at our project http://www.action...
Hi Pavol / everyone, I am a French teacher of French and English and I of course love languages....
Fellow French in Prague
French Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jana Kolarikova and Annette Tomaszkowicz, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally French in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
French Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: