Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Prague
Willkommen to all Germans in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Prague Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
German Expats in Prague Posted:
You may want to consider the Mamaison Suite Hotel Pachtuv Palace close to the Charles Bridge includ...
"Speaking" not "Speking"
Hi Bibi, just bought my ticket and look forward to this great evening :-) Who else is joining...
Hi Mary, I am not intrested in the Job but in the tour :) could you please send me a link with mo...
Where do you start? I am in!
Hello Karen, contact Veronika and Petra, they have specialized in helping expats solving such pro...
Fellow Germans in Prague
German Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jana Kolarikova and Annette Tomaszkowicz, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally Germans in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
German Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: