Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Prague
Witajcie to all Polish in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Prague Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Polish Expats in Prague Posted:
Girls, Wednesdays are the best days in Palanca in Kotva shopping center. You should, however go ...
Toby, Tomorrow we can talk about that:) Magda
Joanne its called Restaurant Tbilisi and its Tomasska 14 at Mala Strana. Excellent place! ht...
Hey) Anyone up for seeing Rise of the planet of the apes this weekend? :-)
hehe, I bet most of people cant sing there as well :)) But maybe you will find something intere...
Toby, Just let me know if there is a chance organise sth for this weekend. Thanks, Mag
Fellow Polish in Prague
Polish Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Annette Tomaszkowicz and Jana Kolarikova, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally Polish in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Polish Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: