Join now

Masters with Scholarship in US Ivy Leagues (Abidjan)

Hi All,
I am a Masters in Public Affairs student at Princeton University, an Ivy League School in the United States. I come from India, a first from my family to go to the US for Masters with full Scholarship. I was able to get there because of the mentorship and guidance I received from friends and students that were studying there. I want to use my time in Abidjan to be that resource and help to others who want to create a change in the world and dream of studying in the US.
Please circulate this message in your groups, to early career professionals, undergraduates, masters students, post graduates etc.
I am hosting an informal information session to talk about admission to Princeton, studying public policy, economics or finance. My colleague will also be joining me. In addition to Princeton, we got accepted to Harvard, London School of Economics, Columbia and Berkeley as well. We are happy to talk about our application process and tips.
Looking forward to seeing you both there as well. Let me know if you have any questions.
Meet up details:
Sunday, August 19, Protected content
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Maison Du Pain
Rue des Jardins, face Paul Deux plateaux - Vallon Cocody
16 BP Protected content 16
Abidjan - Côte d’Ivoire
I am currently interning with the African Development Bank in Abidjan on pharmaceutical manufacturing strategy for Africa. Before coming to the Woodrow Wilson School, I was working with State and Central governments on policy implementation using technology in India. Harrison, my colleague is interning with Engineers without Borders, Canada, investigating the SME support ecosystem in Côte d’Ivoire. Before WWS, he was working with Innovations for Poverty Action in Uganda.
This is an informal opportunity for prospective students to learn more about the WWS, opportunities in Public Policy and Economics, Masters in the US and to ask questions about our program and community. It is neither an interview nor is it evaluative.
While we ask that you RSVP, you are welcome to drop in at any point between 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm. You do not need to stay for the whole length of time. Please register here.
Protected content
Regards,
Somya Bajaj
Protected content

Abidjan Forum