Join now

Seeking an Experienced Teacher of English? (Abidjan)

After graduation from the National Teachers Training College (Ecole normale supérieure d'Abidjan), I'm an experienced teacher in teaching English as a Foreign language with more than 16 years of seniority.

I also benefited from a very selective capacity building program Protected content Excellence and Achievement Program) of the U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs that enabled me to follow some courses at Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, USA.

During the Program, I got the opportunity to have some 45 Field Experience hours of teaching at Swanton High School in Swanton, Ohio.

Moreover, I traveled extensively within the U.S and had lots of opportunities regarding immersion in American culture through different activities.

In need of such a teacher for your children or yourselves (groups or individuals) in order to better your English reading, writing, speaking and listening skills? - especially with technology - Please, feel free to call me at Protected content contact me by email at Protected content