Probably the most anticipated movie at this point, for several reasons:
• It's a new visually stunning thriller by Christopher Nolan (Memento, The Dark Knight, Inception, Interstellar...)
• It's one of only a few blockbusters coming up this summer, as most big movies keep getting delayed or are sent straight to streaming platforms instead.
• Christopher Nolan fought for it to be released on the big screen, and as soon as the global health situation allows.
• Movie theaters all around the world are setting their hopes on this film to kickstart their business again after the long shutdown.
• It has been delayed three times as well and is finally going to be released in parts of Europe and Asia first, end of August, then the US over Labor Day weekend "in select cities".
• Little is known about the plot other than it takes place in the world of international espionage and it's about time "inversion", whatever that means...
Trailer: Protected content
I already bought a bunch of tickets. We are going to split up into three groups. Eight attendees can sit together in row 12, eight in row 10 and eight in row 8. Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.