CANCELED - SUMMERTIME No2 - ca. 20K Trailrun off Munich
Update Protected content
Sorry, the weather forecast for Sunday isnt the best…
0°/4°C depending where we would run…
I‘ll cancel this Sunday.
I hope you understand.
Considering also having only one participant….
Because the following Sunday we have Palm Sunday,
we run for another endurance run/ trail run.
We will decide on Thursday/ Friday where we are heading…..
Any suggestions welcome.
estimated time schedule Protected content
I pay for the Bayern Ticket.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.