The Power of Forgiveness: An evening to alchemize fear into love
We are being called to attain a new level of mastery on how we handle our emotions and how we can use them to create something better.
In the new Era, we won't be able to hold onto resentment or fear any longer. We will have to learn to become our inner alchemists, accepting what is arising within and instead of fearing it, embracing it.
Forgiveness is a key tool in the process of dissolving fear and transmuting it into love.
Through forgiveness, we can release years of stuck energy, develop self-trust and remember that we have the power to create whatever it is our hearts desire.
In this workshop, we will be exploring what is the energy of forgiveness and how we can use it to clear ourselves, remember our power and create a reality of more love, peace and harmony.
We will be exploring:
- The scale of emotions, and which ones are the most important to release and forgive
- How to recognize certain energies inside your body that are not serving you and use forgiveness to create something better
- What is polarity and why it shows up in our lives
- How we can use fear as our ally
- How to hold space for the fear from a place of self-love and tenderness
The evening will start with a quick meditation, a presentation on the topic and finish with time for us to share experiences together.
Come with an open heart and willingness to grow, see you there
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.