Join now

getting married in spain advice (Barcelona)

Hi everyone,
is there any up to date advice on getting married in Spain please? I'd be happy to be pointed in the right direction. I am a little confused by all of the 'red tape' and talk about the legalities. My partner and I may end up simply having the actual wedding here in the UK to avoid any extra stress and then may be get some help from a Spanish wedding planner to book a venue for the evening and decorating the room etc. If anyone can recommend a Wedding planner in or near Barcelona that would be a great help. Regarding wedding transport, we don't really want anything expensive to drive us to the venue. We heard of a friend that saved a lot of money without hiring a wedding cars to get from the hotel to the venue for the wedding party and just got an airport transfer from Barcelona with Protected content straight to the venue on the evening. The whole family were going to stay in Barcelona for the wedding anyway, so it just saved cash and hassle having to book up an expensive wedding chauffeur, which we really don't have the budget for both. They arrived in a nice car anyway. More importantly i'm looking for tips on wedding venues, wedding flowers, wedding favours and saving money on a wedding planner. We would appreciate their guidance but also want freedom to choose the bits we want and don't want. sorry to go on a bit, I think its anxiety from having a deadline.. Thank you in advance.