Living in Beijing, from Norway
"Beijing has so much to offer for expats. InterNations helped me explore the international community and many close friends."
Living in Beijing, from USA
"At one of the InterNations events here in Beijing I eventually met my French boyfriend, who is an expat just like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Beijing
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beijing expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beijing
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Beijing
¡Hola! to all Spanish in Beijing! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Beijing? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Beijing your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get paella?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Beijing. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Beijing Posted:
hello guys, i am looking for an appartment starting 1st july, we are a couple from netherlands and...
Hello everybody. A friend of mine has introduced me to a website called 51jobs, but I am not sur...
I wish you good luck and success! :-)
Hello Mario, I'm very interested to get in touch with a similar group.
Hi, you can contact me! i'm a tour guide here, so maybe i can give you some ideas! 18612044492 ...
Hello Guys and Merry Christmas all, I wondering if you are using NiHao the new app for foreigner...
Fellow Spanish in Beijing
Spanish Expats in Beijing Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Beijing are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Capital In The North" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Beijing’s Spanish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Beijing.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Beijing to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Spanish in Beijing at Our Events
Our Beijing community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Beijing’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the snowy mountains of the Tibetan provinces. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Spain in your local community and meet Spanish in China in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Spanish living in Beijing!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Spanish Expats in China
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: