Join now

Dutch marketing guy and a cat looking for an apt (Berlin)

Dear people,

Some of you probably have seen my 'cry for help' before... some of you haven't. As many others I am also putting much effort into finding a place to live in Berlin... but the competition is hard. Though I am not giving up yet! :)

My name is Stefano, I am 38 y old ad Dutch. I've just recently moved to Berlin because of work... I'm currently doing some online marketing for a very inspiring company that is situated in Bikini Berlin. Since it would be great to have a place to come home to after work, I am desperately looking for an apartment / room starting from June. This for a period of three / four / five months to start with. Time is running out, so hopefully there is someone out there that can help me out...

My preferences:

* Mid / Long term apartment or room (starting from June)
* Area: Friedrichshain, Prenzlauerberg, Kreuzberg, Schönenberg, Charlottenburg, Mitte, Lichtenberg, Tempelhof... just a nice and lively area
* All inclusive (warm) & furnished apartment

About me:

I'm an easy going, trustworthy, kind, adventurous, neat, sociable, punctual, storyteller, zen kind of guy. I don't smoke, do not play my music too loud, am no party animal, not such a good cook, can't do a hand stand and do snore once in a while.

Important note:

My cat - Lucca - needs to be welcome too! I can assure you that he's a true gentleman: furniture friendly and knows how to use the toilet. He also used to live life indoor...

That's it from me again... crossing my fingers to hopefully find a nice place in beautiful Berlin!