Join now

To live in Germany! (Berlin)

Hola all, I made a thread a couple months ago but decided to trash it as I had phrased myself poorly.

I am an 18 yo guy with an EU citizenship going to live in Germany around Feb-March Protected content soon), learning German as fast and intensely as I can and saving as much possible money with a full time job... But forgive me, for the life of mine I have still not chosen a city to live in!

You see, at first Berlin called my eye, as it must do for a lot of foreigners, but later on I realised that rent was not gonna be under Protected content a month even for a cheap place, and began questioning if it'd be a good option, really, given that I will support myself financially and don't want to spend every hour of the week working to survive, so I began looking at other cities and such and came to find Aachen, in the western border of Deutschland, which seems to be much cheaper, easier to find a job, but not as cosmopolitan and "fun", I suppose you could say (remember that besides surviving there, I wanna live there too for about Protected content .

And, for the worse, I don't know any German with whom I can have a conversation in regards to what they know about these topics, or what their experiences are! And as you all can see, I am indeed running out of time.

So, what I ask is, would anyone be so greatly kind as to help me get a different point of view on the matter? Of course, the final decision is 100% on me, but there are too many factors I am oblivious to to be able to make a sensitive choice, maybe there is even a "better" city I have not taken into account!

Thank you se very much for your time people, you would really be helping me here.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Berlin Forum