Join now

Looking for a flatshare long term ASAP (Berlin)

Im looking for a room in a flatshare after october 19th, I will arrive in Berlin on October 11th, but I already booked an airbb for 10 days, meanwhile I need to find a place to stay longer. My name is Susi and I"ve got german passport... half german, half brasilian! I already lived in London some years ago, but them I came back to Brazil to finish my studies, I have a degree in Tourism and Hospitality, but I work as an artisan with arts and crafts, My father ls Bavarian and he lives in a small town on the montains "Tegernssse", but I rather prefer Berlin, cause I think is more like my personality. , ich spreche ein bisschen deutschbut I speak fluently english, spanish and portuguese.My priority here is to study my father´s language,or my second language I will start at A1 Level in a Volkschule.
At this time I will looking for a job that I can speak in english until there I have savings and support from my family to pay my bills, like the rent and other stuffs.
My profile on facebook is Protected content a look and add me if you think I can be a nice mate to share a flat.
Im very exciting to go to Berlin and meet the other part of my family, cousins and make friends from all parts of the globe.
Any questions, go ahead... Im vegetarian and i dont smoke. Im not a party people as well.
Im really looking foward a place to settle down.
My best regards Susi

Berlin Forum