Join now

Lovely home furnished apartment in Charlottenburg (Berlin)

We are renting our lovely big Protected content m2 apartment- in Charlottenburg, since my husband got a job recently in another european country, we are looking forward to move with him, it would be for a fixed period though, please let me know what time frame works for you best and we could adjust to it since his contract is currently a fixed term one ( with the possibility of extension)
5 1/2 rooms, 2 bathrooms- both heated floors, one with the bath and the other is shower; balcony; 2 (two) entrances very convenient to sneak out :) a lot of storage rooms, kitchen has a storage room as well as one little room for washing machine, another storage room ideal for clothes and storing shoes , 2 entrances very convenient to sneak out :) wooden parquet floors and very high gorgeous ceilings!
Apartment has been totally renovated , everything down to the floors and walls, 2 apartments were joined into one!
We could also rent it with the furniture if you need so ( new dishwasher, washing machine, oven, fridge , beds, everything you like)
--beautiful as well as very convenient location: near Lietzensee lake/park and behind our house is the Lietzensee school, many kitas, great one on the corner, international and Spanish, and all the necessary shops nearby including Denn's. I love the house and its members, very friendly folks, especially my daughter who has several best friends here to play with (certainly she will miss them). The house is very family oriented that is why we prefer families. There is also charming enclosed house garden where our kids can play safely and common table where u are welcome to barbecue and enjoy your dinner or breakfast indeed.
PM me for more details, and please feel free to share this info