Join now

Offer Appartement Berlin-Pankow from 17.12-24.1.22

Hi, I am moving temporarily abroad and am looking for a reliable subtenant (Untermieter*in) for my furnished 51m² apartment in Pankow, located in the quite street Mendelstr., close to the famous Schlosspark.
The apartment consists of: a living room with a east window to the huge inner gardens Protected content which is only open for the inhabitants, a bedroom with a window to the south (and the garden) with a double bed Protected content wide, entirely out of wood without any metal), a kitchen, a bathroom and a corridor. All rooms are accessible via corridor, meaning, no kitchen in the living room and no Durchgangszimmer. The apartment has traditional wooden floor (Holzdielen) in the rooms and stone flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. The appartement has been renovated (saniert) 2 years ago and is in good condition.
The apartment is small, 51 qm, therefore suitable for a single person only or for a couple. It is fully furnished, has a built-in kitchen with a dishwasher, and a washing machine (all 2 years old). There is a piano which your are welcome to play provided you are a trained player.
The monthly rent (Warmmiete) is EUR Protected content a single person and EUR Protected content two people. The rent covers as well electricity, telephone (wired) and the Internet. The deposit (Kaution) is EUR Protected content . All payable the day we sign the contract to my German bank account. In case you want to use the telephone, which is often cheaper than a mobile, you will pay the fees.
You can see the apartement any time, but we have to sign the contract soon. You can rent it for Protected content , not less. I will be abroad from 17th december to 24th January, maybe longer. And I might leave Gernmany in March and might let the appartement again.
If you are interested please introduce yourself via email to me at: Protected content , providing following information: your age, your name and surname, your occupation and current place of work, whether you intend to rent my flat with a partner or alone, if with partner then his/her age and occupation, whether you can provide a proof of your monthly income or not, what kind of visa (Aufenthaltsbewilligung) in Germany do you have and whether you have the Haftpflichtversicherung in Germany already.
The neighbours are kind and very quiet! you should not disturb them with loud music and weekly parties!
The apartment is in the ground floor, but situated to the garden/park, not to the street.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks!
Matthias

Berlin Forum

Our Global Partners