Join now

Sunny 2 Room Apartment - Sublet Apr-Sep 2012 (Berlin)

I would like to find a nice and neat person to sublet my 70 m² Protected content , furnished apartment on the edge of Wedding/Moabit/Mitte from April until September Protected content . Located on the second floor of the tree-lined Torfstrasse, the apartment has a spacious bedroom and a large living room with vaulted ceilings, a kitchen, bathroom, and balcony. The kitchen comes fully set-up for the every-day chef and the bathroom is nicely outfitted with marble floors, a shower/bathtub, vanity area, and storage areas. The bedroom comes complete with a Queen-sized bed, plenty of storage, office area, and exit to the balcony.

It is very conveniently located with a two minute walk away from Amrumer Straße U-Bahn Station of the U9 and 8 minute walk away from Westhafen S-Bahn (Ringbahn S41/S42). The Berlin Hauptbahnhof is also only a 7 minute bus ride away.

This area has plenty of grocery stores, shopping centers, foreign food shops, restaurants and exercise opportunities within walking distance. It is located right next to the canal and close to the Plötzensee (lake), and a gigantic park called Rehberge Volkspark. The neighborhood has a very quiet and cozy feel that one might find in a neighborhood that isn’t so centrally located. The windows and balcony look out to the cobblestone street and a row of gigantic blossoming trees.

Rent and utilities included, this apartment costs Protected content per month. The apartment can be either fully or half furnished, if the renter has supplemental furniture.

Here, you can download some photos if you want to have a look but keep in mind, that the furniture in the room without the balcony won't stay :

Protected content

Please feel free to contact me via E-Mail: Protected content or phone: Protected content

Best,
Thomas

Berlin Forum