Join now

EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED NANNY AVAILABLE (Bratislava)

I am a Qualified Nursery Teacher( master degree) with 7+ yrs.nanny sole charge experience looking after children from newborrn to 14yrs.old. I am a dedicated nanny and belive I can offer your children loving, educational, fun and imaginative environment.I am reliable, kind, patient, well organised,flexible and easy going person. I enjoy getting out and about with children, taking them to music class, library, playgroups, soft play,parks, playgrounds, etc., as well as spending time at home playing with their toys or doing activities such as singing, baking yummy cakes, reading books,doing art&craft or painting...
I am very creative person and always try to suggest some new ideas which kids love. As a nanny I always plan activities that will encourage children's development and learning.
I have First Aid, CRB Check and can provide an excellent ckeckable references. Addionally I am a good cook who cares about healthy,nutritious diet.I am also experienced to work with children with food allergies.

If I am what you are looking for, please feel free to get in touch.
Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.Lydia

Bratislava Forum