*Native English speakers only*
*Relocation assistance provided*
*2 years contract*
We are Zaluvida — a global investment holding company headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with a passion for innovation and an investment strategy that focuses on small to medium sized high-potential companies across the life sciences value chain with a focus on natural therapies.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Communications Manager, who will be responsible for managing and orchestrating all internal and external communications aimed at creating favourable point-of-view among stakeholders on which the organisation depends.
• Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Journalism, or similar
• MBA (either General/Marketing/International Business) will be desirable
• 5 to 7 years demonstrated professional experience in corporate
communications, setting internal communications strategy, marketing, public relations, advertising or journalism, creating and launching communication plans, preferably from the Pharmaceutical or FMCG industries
• Strategic thinker with proven ability to translate business objectives into integrated communication strategies and tactics to achieve messaging and communication goals
• Good working knowledge of branding/marketing principles and tactics, strong ability to conceptualise & develop content for a wide variety of communications vehicles including social media tools to advance communication goals
Candidates who are interested in this position and meet the requirements are encouraged to submit their application and resume to Protected content