Customer Service Representatives
Do you have a passion for service? Are you driven by customer satisfaction? Willing to work abroad?
Located in Brno, Czech Republic.
As a Monster Customer Service Representative you will be completing tasks in effective ways applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of queries. By demonstrating a customer service excellence mentality and utilising a pro-active approach to communication with both our internal and external customers, you will strive to fulfill our customers’ aspirations and help them in utilizing purchased Monster products, as well as driving traffic to their advertised positions on our website.
At Monster, our goal is to provide our customers with a world class customer service, served daily. Let’s achieve this together!
• Respond professionally to customer enquiries via email, phone & chat.
• Always be willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
• Conduct customer training sessions to help our customers exercise their products.
• Analyse and provide technical troubleshooting where necessary.
• Participation with adhoc projects and site testing.
• Fluent knowledge of English language.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call centre.
• Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
• Technical troubleshooting skills an advantage.
• Customer and detail oriented.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to multitask.
What Monster Offers:
• International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre.
• A 25 day vacation package.
• Competitive salary.
• Job related continuous training.
• Relocation assistance.
• Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership.
• Career progression opportunities.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please do not hesitate to send me your CV to join our Customer Service Team in Brno, Czech Republic.