Join now

Chandeliers, wallpaper and decor products (Cairo)

As sales representative of Kainat Company in Middle East & Africa, I want to take this forum opportunity to introduce our company’s new lighting products Protected content . This is an exciting new development for the company to expand their product line to include offerings to Middle Eastern & African Countries.

Kainat International Trade Company offers wide scope marketing services and attentive production follow-up services since Protected content . Kainat offers rest-assured production supply with the process from production to delivery. Our products contain chandeliers, Lamp Shades, wallpapers, mirrors and home decoration with the finest quality that would complement and provide a real benefit to our customers.

We can provide you with more information about our services and new product line. If you wish to have more information, please feel free to surf in our main services website [ Protected content ].

I hope my introduction to Kainat international trade will help you in the future. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding questions you may have. I, and our company staff, look forward to hear from you.

Thank you,

Hind toufga
Protected content
Tel: Protected content
Fax: Protected content

Cairo Forum