Join now

Relocation & Real Estate services In Cairo Egypt

Does the company provide the Relocation Services ?
Yes now we provide Relocations and complete destination services in the following : -
Maadi , Zamalek ,Dokki, Mohandessin, 6-October city, New Cairo , Heliopolis ,Nasr City , Aguza , El-Rehab city , All new compounds and resort , Ain-Sokhna .

What is the destination services including?
Our destination services comprise the following:
1-Pre-Arrival Services 2- Arrival Services 3- Move-in Housing Services 4- Settling-in Services 5- Administrative Services 6- Departure Services.

Can i have more details about the Pre-Arrival Services ?
1- Pre-Arrival Services ;-
* Questionnaire for completion by assignee. *Screening of houses as per client’s needs . *Screening of suitable schools for client’s children. *Advise client of relevant documentation pertaining to: a- School registration b- Driving policy in the new country. c- Medical exams. e- Immigration policies.

Can i have more details about the Arrival Services?
Arrival Services include the following:-
1- Airport Meet & Assist 2- Temporary accommodation . 3- Hotel transfer . 4-Orientation & Familiarization City Tour that will cover:-
a- City landmarks b- Shopping malls c- Restaurants d- Clinic & Hospitals . e- Schools f- Entertainment centers g- Health clubs h- Relevant Embassies.

can i have more details about the Move-in Housing Services ?
1- Home Search including:- a- Touring of various locations to allow as wide a selection as possible as per client’s budget and preference. b- Assist with lease negotiations. c- Ensure utilities connection 2- Assist with house furnishing. Assist with unpacking of shipment. 4- Other relevant services that may be required.

Can i have more details about the Settling-in Services?
Settling-in Services include the following:-
1- Assistance with opening of Bank account. 2- School Search and registration. 3- Assistance with vehicle lease and/or purchase Assistance with transfer/issuance of driver license. 4- General orientation. 5- On Going settling-in support Protected content .

Can i have more details about the Administrative services?
Administrative services include the following;-
1- Interpretation services. 2- Translation services - (English, Arabic, French, Italian). 3- Certification of documents Attestation of documents. 4- Ministerial services. 5- Visa & Immigration counseling.

Can i have more details about theDeparture Services ?
Departure Services include the following :-
1- Lease cancellations. 2- Utilities cancellations. 3- Coordinate with moving companies. 4- Refund of deposit. 5- School de-registration. 6- Other relevant services that may be required .

Eng. Khaled Farouk Ahmed
Protected content

Address: 1/1 Lasilky St., corner El-Nasr road , new Maadi , 2nd floor , apt #
Protected content , new Maadi , Cairo ,Egypt .

Tel/Fax : Protected content
Protected content Protected content

Mobile( Cell ) : Protected content

Main-Mail : Protected content
Protected content
Other Mail : Protected content or Protected content

Web Site : Protected content

Skype ; khaled Protected content