Living in Cayman Islands, from Kenya
"I found great tips on the InterNations platform before moving to the Caymans. I even found my current house through other members."
Living in Cayman Islands, from Germany
"Moving to the Cayman islands may sound luxurious, but it's actually moving to the middle of nowhere. InterNations helped me to meet more expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Caymans
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cayman Islands expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cayman Islands
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Cayman Islands
Bonjour to all French in Cayman Islands! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Cayman Islands? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Cayman Islands your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get foie gras?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cayman Islands. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Paris, Nice, Lyon and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Cayman Islands
French Expats in Cayman Islands Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, French expats in Cayman Islands are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The British overseas territory, named after the indigenous Caiman alligators offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cayman Islands’s French expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Cayman Islands.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cayman Islands to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with French in Cayman Islands at Our Events
Our Cayman Islands community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cayman Islands’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow French expats to discover Grand Cayman's leisure resorts. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from France in your local community and meet French in the Caymans in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our French living in Cayman Islands!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: