Living in Cayman Islands, from Kenya
"I found great tips on the InterNations platform before moving to the Caymans. I even found my current house through other members."
Living in Cayman Islands, from Germany
"Moving to the Cayman islands may sound luxurious, but it's actually moving to the middle of nowhere. InterNations helped me to meet more expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Caymans
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cayman Islands expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cayman Islands
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Cayman Islands
Grüß Gott to all Germans in Cayman Islands! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Cayman Islands? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Cayman Islands your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get roast pork with Knödel?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cayman Islands. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and all regions of Germany.
German Expats in Cayman Islands Posted:
Hi my name is Sarah. I'm from germany and just arrived in Cayman a week ago. I'm a Hairdresser ...
Hello to the helpful ones ;-) If I would like to look for a job, specially as a nanny, can anybody ...
Hello, my wife has an offer to work on Cayman Islands. We currently do our research and one open ...
Dear Members on the Caymans, all around the world our members are meeting up for casual Get-Toge...
Fellow Germans in Cayman Islands
German Expats in Cayman Islands Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, German expats in Cayman Islands are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The British overseas territory, named after the indigenous Caiman alligators offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cayman Islands’s German expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Cayman Islands.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cayman Islands to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Germans in Cayman Islands at Our Events
Our Cayman Islands community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cayman Islands’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow German expats to discover Grand Cayman's leisure resorts. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Germany in your local community and meet Germans in the Caymans in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Germans living in Cayman Islands!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: