Join now

(M.Ed.) Pri /Sec School Teacher services & search (Chiang Mai)

Seeking part-time or full-time teaching position in Chiang Mai to teach Mathematics or German. I'm a qualified Primary and Secondary School teacher (M.Ed.) with special focus on Mathematics, German and English studies (linguistics and literature) and Religious Education (Catholic). I have been living overseas for 4 years and mainly resided in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. After a few years I came back to Chiang Mai, because I very much liked it in the first run.

Besides teaching I work as a translator (English -> German, French-German, Spanish-German), proofreader, editor and transcriptor on a freelance basis. I also do voice overs and data entry jobs. If you need someone to proofread your documents or write articles or Ebooks in German, please don't hesitate to send me a request.

I am used to work on various topics (also IT) and on documents of all lengths, styles and sizes anything from an online article (websites) to a university dissertation or an Ebook whether that'™s just a final read-through for typos or a more major fact-checking exercise. I can check layout and text elements to help to make the content as accurate and professional as it could be.

Thanks for your time.
Cheers

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Chiang Mai Forum