Join now

Looking for job in Dhaka

Hi everyone,

My name is Delphine and I'm living in Bordeaux, France. ... For now ... Cause I'd like to move to Dhaka. So I am just starting to look for a job there but I feel kinda lost right now. I don't know how I should start, where I should look for. So if you have any tips about this, they are more than welcome :)

I am currently working at the finance dept of an NGO called Doctors Without Borders. Unfortunately my NGO doesn't have any wing in BD with a finance dept. I would love to find a job in an NGO in Dhaka, but any job in finance in any other company will work too ! Does anyone know some NGO with a finance dept in Dhaka or any companies willing to hire foreigners ?

One last question : I've heard there is (was?) a Facebook group named "Deshperate in Dhaka" where I might find some information about Dhaka and the life there. Is this group still active ? If so, does anyone know someone who could add me in this group ?

Thanks for taking time to read my message and thanks in advance for any answer you would give me. :)

Dhaka Forum