Real Staffing Group, a trading division of SThree Gmbh are looking for a Swedish speaking Associate Recruitment Consultant to join an exciting new venture working with life sciences clients in Sweden based from our largest European office in central Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Real Staffing Group was born from the mother company, SThree PLC in London, UK in Protected content themselves were established in Protected content are registered as a FTSE Protected content on the London Stock and due to the ethos of Real Staffing which is recognizing talent and valuing relationships has witnessed exponential growth from its specialization in working with Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Biotechnology companies that now sees it service clients from 19 locations in 11 countries. This truly marks as a global life sciences staffing company able to provide global talent at a local level and one with a vision to expand in move into new territories offering different tailored staffing services in different locations.
* Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
* Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, in order to build better stronger relationships with client companies.
* Designing and executing candidate acquisition strategies through a variety of different channels such as composing and publishing adverts on job boards, social media and through networking such as industry events and referrals
* Building and managing a network of specialists including screening and background checks to match these to your clients' temporary or permanent vacancies which will come from the result of your relationships built from business development activities
* Delivering value through service for our customers
Pay and Benefits
SThree has highly competitive and transparent commission structure to reward the efforts of our employees through successful placement of candidates with clients. In addition, there are regular incentives such as quarterly Holiday Targets for individual and team performance alongside smaller incentives that gives the company a unique atmosphere and was one of the reasons we were awarded 1st Place for Top Companies to Work for in Germany for our internal career opportunities and rewards in Protected content .
The Successful Candidate
* You will be an ambitious, diligent and articulate graduate able to demonstrate achievement throughout your life
* Displays the tenacity, drive and right motivations to succeed in a fast-paced, competitive and busy sales environment
* Educated to degree level and be able to converse fluently in English and Swedish in both written and oral communication.
If you like the sound of the above and want to be a contributor with the autonomy to build and shape your part of the business - we'd love to hear from you. Please send your application directly to Protected content and we will contact you shortly.