Join now

Teacher looking to continue babysitting & tutoring (Frankfurt)

Views

Hi y'all,

My name is Morgen and I moved to the Eschersheim part of Frankfurt at the beginning of September to begin my new position as an English Teaching Assistant at a Gesamtschule until July Protected content . Because I am available all day on Mondays and Fridays and after 13:30 Tuesdays-Thursdays, I am very interested in getting to know families in the area and offering my services as a babysitter or tutor.

I'm originally from Texas, where I earned my Bachelor degree in English Writing and Rhetoric. In January Protected content , I moved to München to become an Au Pair with a wonderful family for three boys (ages 4, 8, and 10). During this time, I lived with the family and improved my German language skills beyond what I had learned in 4 semesters at the University. In September Protected content , I began an English Teaching Assistant position at a Fachoberschule in München and spent most of my time there helping to prepare students for the English part of the Abitur. Fortunately, my schedule allowed me to continue babysitting for my former au pair family as well as other families regularly. Now that I am settled in Frankfurt, I'd love to meet some families here and have regular, weekly work as a babysitter or tutor...or both!

I'm sorry if this post is a bit long, but I'd like to emphasize my experience working with bilingual families and with children and youth of all ages (even as young as 1 year old). Please send me a private message if you have any questions and/or are interested in meeting to discuss this further. I can provide many more details and references.

Danke!

Morgen

Frankfurt Forum