Join now

Business Assistance in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)

You want to source products in Vietnam but you don’t know where to start?
You contacted some factories directly but not many of them are responsive?
They don’t really provide you the information you are looking for?

You don’t want to just come to Vietnam and lose your time on visit and have nothing to do?

You have lots of questions, even as dress code when you come to meet people?

You want to have someone to help you with making contacts, research and sending you information?
Even receive you at the airport and take you to the factory?
And if things go well, you want to keep this person to keep helping with intermediating in future?

Welcome to Business Assistance in Vietnam!

Here I provide a service for foreigners who want to do business in Vietnam.

The scope of my work include but not limited to:

+ Research and find information (on internet and via my own contacts) and contact people (for product, service, opportunity, information) and send info to my Clients.

+ Make appointments, schedule for my Clients on behalf of them.

+ Arrange transportation to the meetings.

+ Interpret in the meetings; in case I can’t come, I can send my Associate to come and I let the Client know in advance.

+ Post information: even if I’ve finished a project with a Client, but if I see any info maybe helpful for them, I will let them know.

I've been working with wide range of Clients with different nationalities, industries and requests.
Lots of my work involve in research and preparation, but also a lot of them request fast decision on site which requires me to be firm in my knowledge and experiences to serve Clients.

I’ve worked with over 30 Clients in different industries: leadership and management training, sourcing bamboo, sourcing fishes, services for kids, agricultural farming, bag/backpack manufacturing, women hair extension, tent manufacturing, ….

Feel free to drop me a message if you have any inquiry which you think I maybe able to help you with!

Ho Chi Minh City Forum