Join now

Errand Running Service in Ho Chi Minh city (Ho Chi Minh City)

You have some errands need to be done but you don’t have time or don’t know where/who/how?

You need help from Vietnamese people but you feel guilty to ask help from your Vietnamese friend(s) from time to time? You want someone dedicate to help and professional anyway?

You want to look for something but the information isn’t always available online?

People on online forums don’t always answer you? You also don’t always want to show your request to everyone to see?

You wonder if there is a service can help you with that without cost you a leg and an arm?

Welcome to Errand Running Service in Ho Chi Minh city!
We offer to help you with redundant work. Our service fee depends on type of work, time, location, urgency level … but won’t cost you a fortune.

* Our service includes but not limited to:

+ Find and buy things/grocery shopping.
+ Find & arrange key copy.
+ Find & arrange printing & photocopying paper.
+ Find & arrange printing shirt & others.
+ Find & arrange designing & printing business card.
+ Find shop which take & print photo for passport/visa/other purposes.
+ Find & arrange moving service.
+ Small translation & interpretation (example: if you want to say something to a bike repair service about your bike problem)
+ Sending letters/postcards/parcel.
+ Finding info/people (graphic designer, architect, photographer …)

Payment method: Paypal/bank transfer/cash (if we would meet in person).

* How to proceed?

+ Send your inquiry via email Protected content or Facebook Protected content (or both). Please indicate clearly:

- What you want to be done.
- Your location/exact address.
- Time you want it to be done.
- Pictures, if any. Example: if you want to move thing(s), please take picture of your thing(s) and send us. If you want to find something you don’t have yet, please send a similar picture you can find on internet.
- Your phone number/whatsapp (for faster communication)

+ We will reply you with: we can help or accept to help you or not. If we can process your request, we will send you our quotation, time consuming, who will help you on this, requested deposit (if any) and other details.

* Note:

+ For now, we only check requests on Monday – Saturday from 9am to 9pm.

+ We are open to any legal request, no matter how big/small/odd/weird it is.

* Who am I?
This is Khuyen. I've been working as a freelancer with foreign business people in Vietnam for 2.5 years. I've met, socialized with, and be friended with lots of expats in Vietnam, and I see that expats have other personal/daily life issues which need to be solved.

I’m living in Hanoi now, but I’ve lived in Ho Chi Minh city for 2 years. I still have contacts in Ho Chi Minh city and can find more contacts to support my work anytime I need.

* Example of a work and price:

You need to move to a new place around 3km away from your current place. You have some stuff either heavy or bulky. There isn’t elevator at your place to move them down. The alley is small so moving by taxi/Grabcar/uberX doesn’t work, you need a moving service, someone who can help you to carry all the stuffs downstairs, put on the moving vehicle, bring to the new place and help you to bring things upstairs.

The price for moving service (you need to pack and unpack your things on your own) in this case is estimately 400,000 VND. And our service price to arrange moving service is 300,000 VND. In which we would help you: contact moving service to get a quotation, inform them your current and new addresses, things you want to move with picture, what time they should come, how to find you/your place, how to treat your things … based on your information.

You also can visit our service page in Hanoi for your reference:
Protected content

If anything remains unclear, ask me via email Protected content or Facebook Protected content

Thank for reading and looking forward to serve you,
ERS HCMC

Ho Chi Minh City Forum