Join now

Greetings from Verztec Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hi, folks!

Happy Lunar New Year to you and your family! Sincerely wishing you have all the best and prosperity in Protected content !

My name is Andrey Ogibenin and I’m Sales Executive at Verztec (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. I would like to introduce our company to you, because I’m sure that our products and services are highly useful for your business.

Verztec (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. is a branch of well-knows Verztec Pte., Ltd. which is famous by its services all over the World (Verztec is a leading ISO Protected content Global Content Company. Verztec assists companies around the world to design, develop, localize and publish their global communication messages in over Protected content across various channels.).

Our branch is mostly orientated on Graphic and Website Design, Web and Mobile Application Development and E-learning. Our team has great experience in mobile application development, to develop scintillating apps for the end-user. Our designs are uniquely tailored with the most updated technologies, to meet the tastes and needs of individual classes of customers. Having a bunch of young minds, whose levels of passion out-crosses the age; we deliver you a result that marks the difference between service and professionalism.

We specialize in creating mobile applications that adopt well to iPhone and Android platforms. These applications are well tested and adhere to the strongest scales of quality. Our company has in fact completed a number of mobile-application-development projects, in the shortest span of time for well-know Korean, Singapore and Vietnamese brands. The attributes of quality, originality and client satisfaction matter the most to us. The thoughts emerge in the minds of our clients, and they come to reality with the work of Verztec (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. Also we are professional in any kinds of graphic design and development, such as: company’s logo, brochures, business cards and etc.

Thank you so much for your time and looking forward to serve your business soon!

Best regards,

Andrey Ogibenin
Sales Executive

Verztec Consulting (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Vincom Center
10F, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Main: Protected content Fax: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content
Protected content | andrey. Protected content