Join now

Meet up: Mind & Heart (Ho Chi Minh City)

If I have to describe myself in a shortest way, I must say that my life is usually the ‘fight’ between mind and heart. Many times I let the mind win and it lead me to lots of regret, unfulfillment. For the times I let the heart win, although it was difficult at first, but I had more joy and satisfaction.

How about you?
Do you feel/think/experience the same?
Were there any time your heart wanted to do something, but your mind said NO and you stopped yourself?

If yes, let’s join the meet up with the topic of “Mind and Heart”!

Time: 7pm of coming Friday Oct 14, Protected content .
Location: Cafe Villa Xuan Thuy, no. 37 Xuan Thuy, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC.
Protected content

When you come, please bring with you 3 stories/examples of either:
+ You followed your heart and it made you happy (even if things turned out not as you expected, but you’re still grateful that you did)
+ OR you followed your mind and wish that you can make the decision differently.

I’ve organized meet ups in Ho Chi Minh city several times, but this is the first time I decided to put a topic in the meet up. And I still have tons of ideas about topics for coming meet ups.

Beside ‘the topic’, I still wish all of us have good conversations, enjoy and learn the similarity and differences.

Feel free to bring your friends!
And please reply me if you can come!

By the way, I’ve created a Facebook group for meet up activity, please join if you want to keep updated!
Protected content

Thanks and hope to see you on coming Friday!