Living in Hong Kong, from Brazil
"I found all my company's expat employees on this site, and they gave me great tips about life abroad in Hong Kong."
Living in Hong Kong, from Switzerland
"The InterNations Events are the perfect place to meet and get to know like-minded people for a Hong Kong expat such as myself."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Hong Kong
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hong Kong expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hong Kong
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Hong Kong
Ni hao to all Chinese in Hong Kong! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Hong Kong? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Hong Kong your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Peking duck & hot pot?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Hong Kong. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai and all regions of China.
Chinese Expats in Hong Kong Posted:
Hola amigos, Me llamo Brandy y estoy buscando pareja linguística que habla español nativo. Ma...
I speak native Mandarin and little German . Who wanna learning Mandarin and native German we can ex...
I would if I'll be in HK in June! :D
Hi. Anyone like to have a coffee tomorrow? Like get to know more of here :)
Look for friend to go Manila-el Nido for Easter holiday
I am going to move out of Hong Kong. I would like to lease one room in 800 square -foot three –bed...
Fellow Chinese in Hong Kong
Chinese Expats in Hong Kong Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Hong Kong are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Fragrant Harbour" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Hong Kong’s Chinese expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Hong Kong.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Hong Kong to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Chinese in Hong Kong at Our Events
Our Hong Kong community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Hong Kong’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the Northeast New Territories Sedimentary Rock Region. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from China in your local community and meet Chinese in Hong Kong in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Chinese living in Hong Kong!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: