Join now

Fully Furnished Room for Rent in Uskudar (Istanbul)

Hi people,

I am renting a room in my flat which is located in Üsküdar İcadiye.
İcadiye is just between Üsküdar and Kadıköy. The neighbourhood has many shops you can find in a neighbourhood, such as markets, grocery, cafes, etc. It is one of the safe neighbourhoods for women, especially at night.
İcadiye is a very decent neighbourhood with an easy access to public transportation including the metro (M5, Marmaray, M4), ferries and boats, and bus and minibuses.
From İcadiye you can go to:
Kadıköy in 15 mins by bus or minibuses,
Üsküdar in 5 mins by bus or minibuses, or 10 mins by foot,
5 mins to Marmaray (Üsküdar station) by bus,
5 mins to Metrobüs (Altunizade station),
Beşiktaş in 15 mins by ferry and/or boats,
Taksim in 30 mins by Marmaray and M1

The flat is especially close to the universities,
-In Üsküdar (Üsküdar, Istanbul 29 Mayıs, Sağlık Bilimleri),
-In Kadıköy (Marmara, Istanbul Medeniyet, and Doğuş),
-In Beşiktaş (Yıldız Technical, Galatasaray, Bahçeşehir, and Mimar Sinan)
The flat has two bed rooms and a living room. The flat has unlimited Wi-Fi access and 24h hot water in addition to the appliances including washing machine, refrigerator, and dishwasher. You will also find all the kitchen equipment available.
Your room is a cosy one with a door opening to the garden. It has a single bed (with a base so you can stuff your belongings), a wardrobe, a drawer and a desk.

The rent is 175€ or 215$ including all the bills. Deposit is half of the rent.

I am a geneticist working in one of the state universities in Istanbul. As I am a neat person, it would be better if you pay attention to the tidiness of the flat. I do own a seven-year-old cat, so if a cat near you meows you should be okay with that : )

Note: This is not a party house and I try my best to keep the flat clean and tidy all the time. And be sure you will have silence and privacy.

Istanbul Forum