Join now

LARGE FLAT NEAR CAPA SEHREMINI TRAM (Istanbul)

Views

I am leaving my sixth floor flat on July 10th and would like to put my landlord in touch with anybody interested in renting.

The flat is very large with two good bedrooms, two covered balconies, large sitting room, good sized kitchen. Two foyers. I have a wardrobe and a chest of drawers in the smallest one. Overlooks Istanbul university hospital across the street. Tram is 3 min walk. Convenient for Taksim or airport directions.

Light and airy, with good central heating but no air conditioning. Pedestal toilet. Separate shower room. This is the top floor of a quiet block with great views of Istanbul. Please note - no lift - however, I am 67 and I can do it so I would not let that put you off. I have always felt the flat was worth it. If there were a lift this place would cost a lot more. quiet neighbours - I am never disturbed. Safe to go about at all times.

Vibrant area with all shops right outside and friendly neighbourhood. Great Tuesday market in the backstreets. Close to all amenities.

I am selling everything including: 2 wardrobes (new) 2 queen size beds with storage space underneath (second hand), iron, ironing board, small cupboard (new), chest of drawers, (new) huge sofa makes into a bed and it's slightly smaller friend which does not (second hand). Matching easy chair. 4 burner stove, small electric oven. Cups, glasses, plates, frying pans etc. If you buy big items I will let the small things go free.

Also brand new and perfect Siemens washing machine with guarantee and all documentation as new. Cost 1,400 on promotion. Offers welcome.

Second hand fridge, large, clean, offers welcome.

If someone were to take the flat I would consider a deal on all that you want to keep. Please bear in mind this will be co-ordinated with the landlord. He is very nice and helpful. Always deals with repairs quickly and with no hassle - best landlord I have had in many travels over many years. He speaks a little English if you need.

Please make contact if interested.

Istanbul Forum