Join now

Room in Etiler / near Bogazici, Bebek, Levent (Istanbul)

Hi everyone,

I am a new member here. Hello again.I am looking for one or two flatmate(s) to share an apartment in Etiler. My previous flatmate was an Erasmus student and he left recently. I am living in Etiler on the opposite side of "Uçaksavar"; (ergin sokak for google maps) the apartment is in walking distance to Bogazici University and Etiler's main street "Nispetiye Caddesi". My flatmate was walking to the university.

The house has 3 floors and the apartment is on the 3rd floor. The apartment is nicely furnished (contact me for pictures) and sunlit, more importantly it has a bathroom and kitchen in really good condition . The apartment has a big TV and a fridge; it only lacks a dishwasher which shouldn't be a problem.

The apartment has 3 rooms. The bigger of the vacant rooms has a table and wardrobe while the small one doesn’t have those yet; however, there is enough space for a wardrobe. There are two bed-setees, a fire place, a dining table in the living room. The apartment also has a balcony.
A bit about myself: I am 26 years old, so someone between Protected content be ok. I am an easy-going person; I lived in the US and Germany for 4 years in total and shared an apartment with other students. I speak English and German. Currently working at a private pharmaceutical company doing marketing services. I am out until 6 o'clock daily. In winter and fall, I go to school on the Asian side after work, so I come home late.

The rent will be Protected content depending on the size of the room.

So, let me know if you are interested and we can maybe meet up for a talk.

Working people, students, and erasmus students all welcome!

Istanbul Forum