Join now

Looking Female Flatmate (Istanbul)

Protected content

Hello all,

I am proudly announcing that my flat brought luck to my flatmate and she decided to move out to live with her boyfriend after sharing my flat for 2,5 years! Congrats to her :) This means I can have a new flatmate! Academicians (because my flatmate was proving that these people are fun! :)), lecturers, teachers or foreign business women would be my ideal flatmate candidates.

I am an entrepreneur who runs her own video production company and has flexible work condition. This enables me to enjoy the marvellous view from the living room of my apartment and I am very pleased to share it with a flatmate who is friendly, has a good carrier, has a good spirit and likes peaceful home environment.

The room is having a very comfortable double bed and a 2 door wardrobe. If your suitcase is packed you can move in right away! There’s wifi, 24/7 hot water, Apple TV, Digiturk ( best pay tv system in Turkey ) subscription, and self regulated heating system. There’s no doorman but we have a grocer with great service right across the building. In addition to this beautiful and comfortable room, there’s one bathroom, kitchen and a very cosy living room besides my bedroom.

If you are looking for a very cosy home and a fun flatmate, please contact me via email: Protected content

If you are new to Istanbul here is some useful introduction to the neighbourhood:

My home is in a very quiet neighbourhood but very close to all shopping, art galleries, night life and seaside called Cihangir. Cihangir has been compared to Soho in NY and Montmarte in Paris. The amazing view contains all the historic monuments and grandiose architecture of the past 3 empires; Sultanahmet ,Topkapı Palace, Hagia Sophia, Suleymaniye. Cihangir is famous with classy restaurants , antique shops , art galleries. It is chosen by foreigners for being very quiet and a high quality neighbourhood.

Getting around:
10 minutes walk to Sultanahmet, 5 minutes walk to Taksim square, 5 minutes walk to İstiklal Street. If you want to enjoy night life until late in the night and just walk back to home easily, this is your home! With 5 minutes walk there is tram, and ferries going all over Istanbul, the house is 5 minutes close to both ferry ports!! You can take subway in the Taksim Square after 6 minutes walk.

Istanbul Forum