Join now

Furnished Flat in Center of Istanbul (Sisli)

My flat is located in the main districts of Istanbul /Şişli, and in this way, they reflect the culture of the city in which you find yourself. Enjoy your amazing experience; find your accommodation in my comfortable flat!

Location: Flat is extremely central area in Mecidiyeköy, Big Shopping mall.bus stations, subway and metro bus stations where are 5 minutes walking distance away from the flat. That means, you can reach almost everywhere in the city. Many cafes, restaurants and bars are around; 24 hours take away is possible.
Rooms: 2 types of rooms are available: Single room is for 1 person; Double room is for 2 persons

Wardrobe, desk and chair are available in each room.

Rates: According to location and size, varies Protected content (monthly) and all bills included.

* 2 weeks deposit requested for rentals more than 1 month will be returned upon check out.

The Flat is full equipped with linen, towels, refrigerator, washing machine and unlimited internet connection.

you can check the Protected content website for the area and transportations (bus stations -stops, steam ship stations ,train stations ,metro bus stations where are 5 minutes walking distance away the flats) and contact /detail photos will uploaded soon, I am still working on to make them perfect :))

For more information please contact with me;

E-mail: Protected content
Mobile phone: Protected content

Best Regards,
Onur Ozel

Istanbul Forum