Join now

Furnished Room For Rent In Beykoz For Female (Istanbul)

I have a room for rent in a small building on the 2nd floor and it is available from today. It has a wonderful view of the Bosphorus and we have 2 balconies for enjoying this view.

The room is light and contains one single bed, a double size wardrobe, a bedside table with 2 drawers and an arm chair. There is no curtain at the moment. We also have a sofa bed in the living room incase any of our female friends would like to stay overnight.

The kitchen is fully equiped apart from a microwave and you can bring your items if you have them. The bathroom is a good size and has a shower but not a bath.

The bus stop is close by taking you to Paşabahçe Sahil and Beykoz very quickly in only 10 mins and other busses taking you to many other places. There is the option of taking the vapur from Paşabahçe, Cubuklu or Beykoz to the European side very quickly or a taxi boat from Kanlıca to Emirgan which is also a quick way to nip across to the other side. There is a bus that goes to Mecidiyeköy from here too so it is possible to be there in 35 minutes and to Taksim in 45 minutes.

The flat is situated in a reasonably quiet area. There is also shared Wi-Fi available from the landlord.

If you would like more info and photos please send me a message to my email address and I can upload them there. :)

email: Protected content

Istanbul Forum