Join now

Furnished room for rent in Esentepe (Istanbul)

Our Flat is located in Esentepe, just 5 minutes far away from Zincirlikuyu bustling business district. It is one of the best areas of transportation. One can get access to most areas in the metropolitan area. Mecidiyekoy, Besiktas, Taksim, Kadikoy, Levent, Maslak, Rumelihisarustu Kabatas, Asian side, etc. are all reachable from this area by metro, metrobus and buses. Metro, metrobus and many buses are just a short walk away ( Protected content ) from the house.20 minutes from door to Taksim meydan center and about the same to Beskitas ferry by minibus.
The area is VERY safe (I'm living here for about 4 years and have never had a problem).
Also, 7 minutes by foot to Astoria shopping mall, 10 minutes to Profilo shopping mall, 15 minutes to Metrocity and Kanyon and approximately 25 minutes to Cevahir, Akmerkez and Sapphire shopping malls.
its also close to universities. Istanbul technical university,yildiz technical university,bahcesehir university,mimar sinan university its all close to our flat.
Flat has 4 rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. We have got basically everything that you might need for your comfortable stay.Our flat is usually silent.
Monthly rent is 400€ (including bills; electricity + water + gas system (kombi) + unlimited wireless internet + house management).
Please give me a call if you want to see the flat (ph no Protected content -male- whatsapp available / Protected content -whatsapp available) If you want to reach me asap please call or text me instead of mailing
there is streetview from yandex map you should check this to have an idea about area of flat.

Protected content