Join now

Furnished Spacious Dublex close to E5 & TEM (Asia) (Istanbul)

Hi All,

If you are looking for a spacious apartment that comes with security, amazing garden and easy access to E5 and TEM highways on Asian side, this luxury apartment located near Atasehir is the perfect fit for you.

1. Landlord: This apartment has been owner (my uncle) occupied until recently.
2. Furniture and Appliances: All furniture is hand-made and custom designed. Apartment is equipped with high end appliances.
3. Neighbors: Most residents are either working professionals (mid 30s+) with family or artists.
4. Location: Please search for Eston Camlievler Sitesi, 76. Parsel Atasehir Istanbul to find the location of this apartment. It is right behind Carrefour & Bauhaus and close to Marriot Hotel. Metro is 10 min walk from apartment.
5. Space: 1 "salon", 1 living room, 2 master bedroom, 1 study room, 1 regular size bedroom for guests or live in nanny, 2.5 bathrooms (one with sauna), 1 closet/ironing room, 2 kitchen.
6. Other: There are natural food stores, butchers and bakery within Protected content walking distance.

I am just a messenger to let IN Istanbul community to know about this apartment. Please dont send direct messages (I am basic member) or post questions in forum because I rarely log in.

To request photos or schedule a time to see the apartment please contact owner Mustafa Uysal by sending a message to mustafa99.uysal at gmail

Have a wonderful summer!

Nedim T.