Join now

looking for a lovely flatmate (Istanbul)

Hello to everyone,
I live at Feneryolu in Kadıköy which is close to Minibüs caddesi(Minibüs street).My street is front of Marmara University.I live alone .I'm a musician and also an actress.My rent is Protected content but people thinks that it's too much for sharing.If we decide to live together we could discuss about to make it reasonable for both of us.Also we could talk about sharing bills.Transportation is so easy cause there are lots of options like bus,dolmuş from the main street (minibüs caddesi).My home is also close to metrobus(5 minutes by little bus )and to Kadıköy centre and ferries(Beşiktaş,Eminönü,Karaköy-15 minutes by little bus or bus)The house is close to Moda,Bagdat street,Caddebostan seaside.I have an empty room with a couch which turns to a orthopedic bed and also a wardrobe and a commode in the room.I have sheets,pillow,quilt etc.. The house is really comfortable and big and new.It's a very safe neighborhood and everything is close like pharmacy,markets,banks..I have unlimited internet at home.I have every furniture in my home like a stove, washing machine, a toaster, a coffee machine, refrigerator, a dishwasher.. Please ask me if you need to know anything.Oww,and i have a cat.But he is harmless and calm and very handsome :) I would be really happy to find someone who is kind and friendly to live with and it's urgent! i'll be grateful for all your help! my e-mail: Protected content