Join now

Need a room in Besiktas from August 16th on... (Istanbul)

My name is Alexis and I am an American currently residing outside of Seattle. I am moving to Istanbul in August to teach English at a preschool in Etiler. I lived in Istanbul last summer and I just fell in love with the city and knew I had to return.

Protected content arrive in Istanbul on August 16, and I will be staying for at least 10 months (the length of my teaching contract).

A bit about me: I am 29, I hold a Masters in American Studies (I studied in England), I currently work as a daycare teacher for school aged children, I enjoy anything related to the humanities (museums, architecture, music, film, literature), I love trying new cuisines, and I love animals. I am mature, respectful, open-minded, honest, reliable, easy going, and clean. I don't drink or use drugs, but I do smoke cigarettes (although I don't smoke indoors).

Protected content I'm looking for: A relaxing and comfortable environment where I feel at home is first and foremost. I would also love to be centrally located, so that I can get to work easily and also get to Taksim, and other areas of interest. I am also looking for a place where my boyfriend can come and stay 2 nights/week. Like I said, I am pretty easy going. I am friendly and can be social, but I am also not "in your face". Most evenings I will watch something, maybe cook a meal, go for a walk, etc. Nothing crazy ;).

Anyway, I am open if you have any questions or would like to speak further.

Hope to hear from you!