Join now

Raven apart (Istanbul)

Hi all,

Raven Istanbul Suites is a boutique design apart hotel with 5 special flat which is located Taksim known as heart of Istanbul

Facilities : Raven Istanbul Apartments are designed as suites which have a bed room and storage space near by the bed and united living room with specially designed arm chairs and a low level Turkish style sofa that can also be used as an additional double bed which is spacial and comfortable if required. Clean sheets pillow cases, duvet covers and towels are provided. A single mattress is also available for a fifth person in the living room should that be required (there is an extra charge for this). The apartment has high speed and unlimited WIFI access. There is also a TV and satellite which contains variety of Turkish and international TV channels. Marble bathroom with hot water 24/7 and provides shower gels ,shampoos and hair dryer. Also laundry service is available with extra charging. Moreover , there is a small kitchenette which provides basic necessities like , kettle , glasses and small treats for you.

I am from Istanbul and know many parts of this huge and fascinating metropolis. After you did reservation and I ll keep in touch with you during your arrival. Check in and check out times can be flexible, please ask about this at the time of your booking. Also it is possible to arrange an airport transportation by myself. I will be happy to know you make suggestions if you need help as a friend :)
Raven Istanbul Apartments are always lively, elegant and waiting to welcome you.

Istanbul Forum