Join now

Room For Rent (Cihangir) (Istanbul)

Hello Everyone,

I am looking forward a flatmate in my cosy house, LOCATION: The apartment is situated in the heart of Istanbul, in between Taksim Square, Cihangir, and Tunel in Galata, as well as Karakoy, where you may find many trendy bistros, bars, art galleries, shops as well as eateries of all kinds, clubs, and museums in this relaxed, bohemian lifestyle district. It is a safe neighbourhood, close to Istiklal Street, Golden Horn and touristic sights such as the Historical Peninsula (Sultanahmet region), the Mosques and Hagia Sofia and other historic landmarks. The flat is located close to all means of transportation... trains, trams, buses, and sea transportation (islands), we are only a few steps from the Findikli Tram station and Kabatas Ferry pier! You will be provided with a key ticket (Akbil) to use on trams, trains, busses and ferries. You may add money on to it right across the Findikli tram station.

The flat is on a street which you could go uphil to reach Taksim Square or one could always walk to the tram station which is 3 minutes from the flat, downhill, take the tram and finucular to Taksim Square or to the other end of Taksim which is the Tunel area. Just to remind you, once upon a time Istanbul was called 'City of Seven Hills' so there are plenty of hills and lots of stairs everywhere..

There is Wi-Fi connection all throughout the apartment with unlimited usage of broadband internet and reliable, fast, strong signal. Big Led Tv with Digiturk full package (İncludes all documentry,Music, Sport and Movie channels)

The flat is an hour away from both airports. There are shuttle buses from both airports that leave and drop off only 10 minutes walking distance from the flat. A ride costs 10TL Protected content per person. One could also take local transport to Findikli tram station.

Flat: It's a large space with nice details that gets loads of sunlight. The flat is furnished with modern and antique furniture. Has a big and balcony with a view.

he bathroom has a full tub (there is a shower head in the tub for taking showers), and hair dryer. There will also be toiletries for your use such as soap and shampoo.

The kitchen is equipped with all the amenities: pans, utensils, cups, glasses etc. toaster, kettle, juice maker, dishwasher, oven/cooker, fridge/freezer. There is a washing machine, iron and ironing board.

Room : room has a queen size bed Protected content X Protected content 2 Huge Closet looking nice.

I will add photos soon, Room will be available after 28 Th Feb, but you can come and check.

Room Rent all included

Protected content + 1 month deposit

For further details please don't hesistate to contact me
Thanks and Best Regards
Osman

Istanbul Forum