Join now

Room for rent in shared flat in Kadıköy.. (Istanbul)

My roommate will be moving in 2 weeks and I will be needing a mate to share the rent.
The pics are attached, the room is cosy and sunny and has a seperate balcony. The house has hot water, unlimited wifi, and any appliances you might be needing except a dishwasher, so yes oldschool type of sponge washing is still valid in that house.
The best thing of this house for me is the location and the lovely livingroom. The livingroom is very sunny and has also a balcony for brunch parties in the season. The location is very central, you can get to the train, to the bus station, to the metrobus or to the seabus by only 10 minutes walking. There is a big and nice park just one street ahead of the house so if you are also interested in jogging or exercising in fresh air it is the best spot for you.

The rent is 550TRL excuding the bills, the bills cost approximately 100TRL each person in summer and Protected content in winter (beacuse of the heating)

Oh and some info about me: I am working full time in a company so I'm out all day and I come around 8pm. I like having small gatherings at home so if you're interested you can also bring friends to those gatherings. I am 29 yo, female, quite into art, sports, cooking etc.. If you need any other details just call me : Protected content

Oh one last thing: Spanish people would be extra welcome as I'd love to practice my Spanish.

PS: I smoke.