Join now

American Art Director/ Graphic Designer in London

My name is Silvia Lunazzi. I am an award-winning Senior Art Director with experience working in advertising agencies in Brazil and the United States.
I’m currently seeking job opportunities where I can offer my creative professional skills and my multicultural point of view. I have deep appreciation for well crafted design plus the experience to handle the practical side of business from concept to production.

My comprehensive knowledge in the field of marketing and advertising includes everything from corporate identity, branding, direct marketing, packaging, advertising campaigns, new business pitches and interactive projects. My list of clients include Fortune Protected content such as Caterpillar, John Deere, Daimler-Chrysler, Delta Airlines, Nivea, Pfizer, Metlife, Renault among others.

I am a proactive, reliable, open minded and independent professional who also thrives working in teams and knows how to delegate. My ultimate goal is to create relevant, beautiful and memorable design and I’m always hungry for new ways of communicating ideas.

I speak fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese.

I do not have a Working Permit for the UK but I know there is a Shortage of Occupation List that includes Art I was wondering if any of you know of a company that is willing to interview me and hopefully sponsor me.

I appreciate any advice you may have and also invite you to visit my digital portfolio with my most recent work:

Protected content

Warm regards,