Join now

Any idea about vacancies in Comms? (London)

Hi all,

I have been reading your messages and replied to some of them because I am grateful for you sharing your experience or helping others.

I just came to London a couple of weeks ago. I am looking for a job in Corporate Communications or even Marketing Communications. I am especialized in Reputation Management but I have experience both in corporate and product. I also can offer the knoledge I got from my MBA and the ability to do research as a PhD candidate.

I have over 6 years of experience in consultancy firms, most of them in Spain although I have been working in the US for a short period of time. I am looking for an opportunity to get into the UK market.

Could anyone help me? I'd appreciate some tips about the UK job-search market or if you heard about any vacancy. I am pretty sure that English or multinational companies have some interest in Spain or Latam. Do you know if there is any that could be interested in my profile?

Thank you all for your comments, I feel better knowing that I am not the only one going through this situation.

Bests,

Ana.

London Forum